Friday, April 15, 2011

Pop and lock it like a prostitute. That will be the most amazing thing ever said at a Point Loma event.


My fashion show was yesterday, and the entire thing seems like a crazy blur now. I somehow got everything finished, but an hour before the show. Yesterday involved a lot of stress, no sleep, smashing a dress with a hammer, and falling off the stage in 5 inch stilettos. I'm feeling that fall in my lower back today. The best part about the night though was seeing all my girls grow as friends, having a blast goofing off and being themselves. It was also a huge blessing to have so many of my friends come to support me. Dana really outdid herself on the event, Culy warehouse is a fabulous venue. Shelly made amazing red velvet cupcakes and we danced the night away. Today I have to go back to work, but thankfully much later than I normally do. I feel like I've been hit by a bus after the marathon that was the last week, but it was all worth it. Most of my pictures turned out blurry, but as a whole, everything was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment