Monday, November 2, 2009

We've resorted to punching them in the face. We'll be getting into trouble soon.

Taking a trip down memory lane.. what times they were.
There's a lurch in my stomach when I see how things were, without the courage to really try to remember what it was like.

Oh how things have changed.

Hm. update on life?
Surf class is over, resulting in quite a bit more free time. I have yet to do free museum tuesdays. Maybe tomorrow.
Classes are killing me. I want to be done with this semester.
November is going to be an amazing month. The Used. Attack Attack. BTF. New Moon. Going home for Thanksgiving. It's going to be great.
Pain is still receding. But the journey is going well.
Struggling to stay close to God, but trying.
Still needing to change a few things about my attitude and thoughts that doesn't line up with what God wants from me.
I miss my amazing friends that I haven't seen for months, or more.
I'm itching to go on a good roadtrip.
I miss security. And I have my doubts it can exist in people.
I got amazingly comfy sweatpants that make me very happy when I wear them.
I love, I hurt, I cry, I hope, and when it's all said and done, I wouldn't trade my life for anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment