Monday, November 23, 2009

Green Eyes Don't Lie

Tomorrow I'm going to Vegas for Thanksgiving, for the first time in a long time.
Hopefully the swine leaves my body soon.

Being single is growing on me, maybe it's just how I'm meant to be. I think I'm okay with that.

Reading Anna Karenin again. Tolstoy, you were a genius. And you still are because you live on through your stories. Not sure why I love Russian literature so much.. but I do. Masterful weavers of intricate plot lines, those writers are.

Praise God for all the wonderful people He has placed in my life. For a plan that is being revealed little by little. I trust it everything will work out, so I can be like the old people I watched eat their quiet sunny picnic at Shelter the other day. How I envied them for having seen what their plans were. For being at the end of the journey, hopefully full of joy, not regrets. Though I rejoice I still have that journey to make. I want to make it a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment