Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"I can finally ask a girl out for a drink. And it doesn't mean milk or a caf refill anymore"

My blog worthy venture for today is the shirt I made. I got up early, had a productive morning and went to class, then spent the next 7 hours sewing. Dane and Megs were in an out of the house the whole time, which was fun and mixed it up. We got sushi at the original Sushi Deli, which was a lot of fun. I had the Mexican roll, and then it hit me. I like cilantro now. I used to absolutely despise cilantro. But slowly but surely it has been creeping it's way into my palate as of late. Then today, as I was staring at my roll, tasting delicious shrimp tempura, avacado and cilantro, my eyes were suddenly opened.

I made a shirt today that started off way different than it finished. I'm happy with it though, I mixed black jersey and embroidery thread to lace up the back. I'm going to wear it to a show tomorrow night.

Titanic was just on, and a completely stoned kid just used a Netty Pot in our bathroom. Epic times.

No comments:

Post a Comment