Wednesday, September 8, 2010

we got the fat one and the runt of the litter

I find it amazing how life changes so much week to week. The entire climate of it can be so different all the time. I went home to Vegas again this past weekend to clear my head and to see my family and friends, whom I've been missing dearly. It's hard feeling so at home in two different places. The UNLV game was amazingly fun on Saturday night, and it was my first state school sporting event. It was strange to be there and imagine what my life would have been like the past few years if I'd stayed home and gone to school there on the full ride scholarship I had. I can picture myself there.. but at the same time, a whole amazing part of my life here in San Diego never would have happened.

Today was a big design day for me, and I'm super excited to start working on my collection for this season. My goal is to find space to do it by this weekend, because I'm itching for some creative flow to start happening. There are so many ideas I've had that need to actually happen, so hopefully pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment