Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With a making smile, he placed one hand upon my shoulder

The past few weeks have been some of the craziest ever. My lovely Dana Beth returned home early from Europe, and it has been such a blessing having her home. I've been trying to keep my planner straight, because it's completely filled up until I head home next weekend. Amidst all the Christmas parties, insane coastal storms, and school work, life is never boring.

A few weeks ago I also dared to let go of my life, and gave it completely to God, trusting that He had a plan for me. After months of struggling emotionally and relationally, I just gave up after reading in Romans about having faith like Abraham. It gave me tremendous peace reading that, and then my life began to change.

It's been hard surrendering completely, because I had hung on by my fingertips to my plan for so long. I don't want to cause pain to anyone, and it's a bit scary still. But I have peace about it all, and I'm excited to see where life leads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment