Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You may be a big fish in a small pond, but that doesn't mean you've won.

Today is such a happy day :) I'm so excited for Megan and Zach.

I'm discovering that art classes are a great way to vent creative frustration, and that happiness stems from it. Sketching and learning are inspiring, and I'm excited to see what will come of it. New designs are already flowing onto the page, but will come to life as my own form of three dimensional art. I've decided that's what it is for me, because I'm stuck somewhere between the fashion world and the art world. I don't fully fit into either one, but it may be okay. Maybe the world doesn't need another artist or fashion designer. Maybe it needs a new hybrid of both. And if not, oh well. I love what I do :)

Becoming more regular in reading my Bible has eased the frustration as well, which is to say a frustration at wanting my life to be meaningful and fulfilling. Hopefully these days where I just want to sleep pass soon, I want to have energy for all the amazing things life holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment