Thursday, September 24, 2009

still a scavenger, picking up the pieces left from the explosion..

I'm ready to go on the Youth Staff retreat this weekend :) Two tests down, and some sleepless nights later, this week is already over. So quickly.

I found the OC season one online.. and I've been procrastinating sooo much because I love it :)

I'm sure God is going to show me some amazing things this weekend, we'll see what those things are. I got called optimistic today, which made me quite happy. I'm still salvaging the pieces of myself that have been lost, however I'm becoming more complete every day.

Jaime and I had a fun adventure yesterday. Dug in the dirt for my science class experiment, met some new people, called a tow truck. It was great.

Fire alarm should be pulled any minute now... but there's ice cream afterwards :) yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment