Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daggers just flew from James Cameron's eyes...

I’m a bit nervous for tomorrow. It’s my first buying trip in LA, actually picking out large amounts of fabric. Bargaining is scary, and it’s my first time actually investing a fair amount of money in fabric I plan on making clothes to sell out of. I’m praying I make good decisions and find everything I need for the next few months. The whole business thing is a crazy process, one I don’t feel prepared for in the slightest. But when opportunity knocks, you have to go for it. So I’m going for it. I know I’ll learn a lot and will make mistakes along the way, but it’s what I love to do. All in all it’s exciting to try it all out, and hopefully this summer I’ll learn even more skills to do what I love. God knows the desire of my heart, and I have faith in Him that He has given me the skills and talents I have to minister for Him. And only He knows where it will all take me in life, I’m just along for the ride,

No comments:

Post a Comment