Monday, March 22, 2010

Heima-Alafoss Vaka

I'm sitting at work waiting for my shift to be over, so I decided to write this catch up blog while I watch Sigur Ros music videos. I've been traveling so much the past few weeks, I'm exhausted. I went home to Vegas for spring break with Jaime and Dana, which was amazing. We did the every hour photo challenge, and I have most of them posted on my flickr. This past weekend I went to Flagstaff, AZ with the youth staff, and it was awesome too. I took a total of 752 pictures on that trip. Funny how much I prefer to see life through the lens of a camera. It's so much more exciting.

I'm trying to be an explorer of the world. Finding the little things in life to be beautiful and exciting like smells, flowers, colors, all of it is so much fun. I'm also trying to be more intentional in all the relationships in my life, and in letting God use me in any way He wants. I've been working on a few new design patterns, and I'm really excited about it. I'll be starting my etsy account as soon as I get it organized and my portfolio for London finished.

Next week I'm going to Provo, and it warms my heart to know that I'm going to get to see so many amazing people that I miss so much. It's like jumping back into reality going up there, because I feel truly alive. Then a few weekends after that, I get to go beach camping with some of them, which will be soooo fun!

Jumping around to all these different places wears me out, but keeps me grounded in knowing that the world really does have good people in it. I don't know which place I belong in yet, but it's a comfort knowing that wherever I end up, I'll still have amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment