Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I wake up in the morning feeling like... bah, get this song out of my head

I love encouraging youth group days. We had a panel of female youth staff answering questions for all of the guys, and it sparked some good conversation. There was some good insight into relationships that I loved hearing and being able to offer experience on. I'm stoked for the Arizona youth staff trip in a few weeks, because it's exciting to participate in that kind of bonding experience with people who offer so much insight and knowledge.

I fell asleep for four hours today, perks of being sick. It astounds me how vivid dreams can be, even when I'm half awake. Hopefully this sickness leaves soon, because I miss running!

Jaime and I discovered you can (supposedly) hold dvd's at redboxes online, but when we got to the redbox, it didn't work. Scam? Maybe so... But we're watching the new Harry Potter none the less. There's a copy of the Rocky Horror Picture Show sitting on the table here in the lounge, and I plan to abscond with it and watch it this week if nobody claims it.

Now one giant Chipotle burrito later, I'm ready for sleep again, rather it be food coma or sickness. Man I love that place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment