Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yes he is an alien. If you wanted to hide him, why didn't you give him eyebrows?


Today was a blessing because I spent it doing the things I love the most. I did a photoshoot with one of my models, then hung out by myself and worked on a shoot for a few more hours. I love working on art and listening to music, it feels so good to be industrious. It's also hard being so immersed in work on such a beautiful day. But I did get some good pictures in.


My life is in FULL swing right now, and I don't see much of a break coming for... well not at all actually. But it will be wonderful to be in Utah next week. Everyone up there warms my heart and blesses me so much. Besides the never ending to-do list, it's wonderful to be busy. God is showing me new and amazing things every day, and it feels so great to be free in His grace.

I'm currently obsessed with Alesana and Silverstein. I've been listening to them nonstop for the past two days.

And.. I watched this ridiculous video last night with my roommate. Thank you Jaime.

No comments:

Post a Comment