Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brewery is a really hard word to say.

Today was a bit more like my time at home than the last few days. I see that I have this weird penchant to be a control freak instead of just letting things happen and enjoying the good in them.

I slept in a bit, then went by myself to Red's coffee shop to read my bible. That was an interesting place. I've always wanted to go there, and I ordered a chai tea latte and a breakfast sandwich. Latte: Nasty. Sandwich: very good. The atmosphere was really fun, so I'd recommend it for a light meal and a regular cup of coffee. Save any other drink for Starbucks or the Living Room. Dana came and took me to Blick later, my favorite Little Italy buddy. We had a ball down there (besides the fact they wouldn't let me purchase my canvas with another person's card.) We took a trip to OB to see her brother and talked about art and music with him and his roommate. (Dawson..? Neither of us could remember his name, so Dana said he looks like a Dawson.)

I finished all my crazy shopping later. And then RA works started. Yay for drawn out dinners and tedious work. Adam and James came to kidnap me for a skateboarding trip. Right before, I found my friend bleeding from both knees in the bathroom, so I got to play nurse and doctor her up. The skate park was amazing, dark and closed down. I alternated between riding my crappy WalMart board and looking at the stars. Now I'm eating my greasy delicious chicken flautas before I finish packing for Mexico tomorrow. I'm so excited! It's been far too long since my last trip down there. I'm stoked for some good bonding time with everyone :)





I wish I didn't miss you.
I wish things had gone differently.
I wish I could take a million things back.


3 comments:

  1. don't forget to shower... :)
    haha maybe his name wasn't dawson..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day...except the last three lines dear...

    I wish I didn't miss you.
    I wish things had gone differently.
    I wish I could take a million things back.

    you should facebook message me because i'd like to be filled in fully with my dearest Rhapsody in Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, how about I fill you in when I pick you up from the airport tuesday? I'm excited to see you. Let me know your flight itinerary.

    ReplyDelete