Monday, August 17, 2009

That baby wouldn't have a name for three weeks.....

First off, props to Erin Bernhardt for her genius response to a pushy same sex petition person outside Target. When asked "Do you support same-sex marriage?" she replied "Um... I don't.. know.." Which stumped the guy. So he told her to keep thinking about it. Amazing.

I'm getting the same spider bites as last year already, and I've committed arachnid murder twice in the past two days. Nasty buggers.

I had a blast hanging out with Rach and Erin today at Costco and Ikea. And Starbucks. And Target. And the t-shirt store. So many places. It was quite exciting that we had $407.82 to pay for all the dorm snacks, and our total was $407.62.

There was a crazy obstacle course at the beach party tonight, great for skinned knees and elbows. Thankfully we got to leave early. Sewing by myself with tea and some Frank Sinatra was wonderfully relaxing. Not to mention I had a full view of the Pacific, which never grows old.

I read the passage in the Bible about bad company corrupting good habits. So true. Hit home quite deeply.

mm. New Superchick too. Love it. and Symphony bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment